Resilmount SCOA48R is an engineered, acoustic resilient mounting bracket for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in internal wall and ceiling applications. Used to brace an acoustic wall to the structure without compromising sound and vibration transmission requirements.
• Unique, patented sound cell design to break up and absorb airborne sound.
• Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
• A48R is perfect for decoupling wall systems.
• A48R can be used to decouple almost anything from garage door motors to lockers.
• Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
• Strong ‘column’ design provides minimal contact area with substrate whilst maintaining maximum structural integrity.
• Provided with several 3/16” slotted holes in bracket surface, suitable for direct fastening applications.
• 1/4” hole for most common fittings like 3/16” suspension rod.
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov