Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Shipping Policy on Freight Intensive Items?
All items requiring special shipping accommodations are indicated with this icon:
- The minimum for all non-freight intensive orders is $500.
- The prepaid freight minimum for all orders that include freight-intensive items is $500.
- A TSW sales representative will be glad to give you a complete list of all freight-intensive products.
- Please report any order shipment errors or damages at the time of delivery.
- Non-freight intensive orders will ship prepaid via FedEx unless otherwise specified. TSW will only ship to the US, Canada or Puerto Rico. TSW cannot ship to PO, APO or FPO Boxes.
When will I receive my order?
This map serves as a guide to help determine when your order will arrive. Note: All orders placed before 2pm EST will ship the same day!
What is your Return Policy?
As of June 1, 2015, the TSW return policy is as follows:
- Only products purchased from TSW are eligible for return.
- Products will only be eligible for return within 6 months of purchase.
- All customers must have products approved and receive a return authorization number prior to return.
- Defective products may be returned for credit according to our manufacturers' polices.
- If product is returned in acceptable condition for resale, and has not been discontinued by our manufacturers, we will issue credit for the value of the product less a 20% stocking fee. The customer will be responsible for return freight costs.
- Any freight charges and restock fees associated with the return will be charged accordingly.
- If the product is a special order or non stock item, our manufacturers must agree to take back the product before a credit is issued to the customer.
Defective products may be returned for credit according to our manufacturers' polices. Customers must provide TSW with their PO# to establish warranty dates.
Damaged or missing product
Damaged or missing product related to a freight carrier will only be credited if the bill of lading is signed missing or damaged.
What happens if my products are on Back Order?
In the event of a back order, your products will ship according to our standard shipping guidelines. TSW will ship all back orders as soon as products become available.
Can I set up a credit account to purchase items from TSW?
TSW does offer credit for purchases to qualified buyers. In order to be considered for a TSW credit account, please contact us for an official credit application.