- Unibody molded rubber and steel part used when superior sound control is required in multifamily housing, high-rises, or commercial buildings.
- Resilient sound isolation clip installed with acoustical sealant and drywall
furring channels for support of gypsum board for noise control (de-coupling)
in walls and ceilings.
- Significantly improves low and high frequency sound control performance
- Substantially reduces impact noise in floor-ceiling assemblies
- Allows for thinner and even no resilient mat used in certain floor-ceiling
- Substantially reduces costs and associated problems in wood frame
construction and still meets code for fire and sound control
- No short-circuiting as is often the case with resilient channel
- Dimension: 1 5/8” width, 2 1/2” height, 1” depth (nom. 41 mm width, 64 mm height,
25 mm depth)
- Projection: 1 5/8” (41 mm) from supporting structure, when 7/8” (22 mm) drywall furring
channels are used.
The Genie Clip installation Guide by iKoustic Soundproofing from iKoustic Soundproofing on Vimeo.